Welcome to the Thornlea NoCO2 Project Site

Welcome to the official website for the Thornlea Secondary School, NoCO2 Launcher Project. For first time visitors, please start from the bottom of the blog and read your way up, doing so will allow you to read "up" to where we are today. There is also a convenient Archive of posts on the right sidebar under "Blog Archive". There are options to subscribe to the blog at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy,
-Calvin

Monday, July 8, 2013

Replacement GPIO Module

The new Replacement GPIO32 module from Numato has arrived! I must express my sincere gratitude to Numato Labs for providing a replacement via express UPS. I love it when companies stand behind their product.

 Arrived in a mighty brown UPS bag, with the Numato package inside.

 The new module nicely bubble wrapped for protection.

 The new module inside the sealed Anti-static bag.

 After grounding myself, I extracted the GPIO and tested it in HyperTerminal to see that it worked!
Once again, I would like to express my gratitude towards Numato Labs for replacing the defective module so quickly. I have packed the DOA module for shipment back to them for their internal diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment